Cummins from St joseph, MO

92z28camarokid

Hey everyone, the name is Coltin. I drive a white 97 Dodge Ram 2500 ECLB 5spd Cummins. It has 100hp injectors, no fuel plate, timings been turned up, 36" military tires, 600hp rated clutch, 4" exhaust (with muffler) and 5"tip, tow mirrors, cowl hood, brush guard (got some custom front and rear bumpers in the works from a buddy of mine).

I'll post some pics in a week when I head back home to pick the truck up. It's my first diesel and I gotta say I love it.

A bit about me, I go to school at missouri western state university where I was a member of the Army ROTC program until I was medically disqualified for having half of my right lung taken out because of an unknown infection, I am a brother of Phi Sigma Kappa, a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, a proud son of a Disabled American Veteran, and an adrenaline junkie. I specialize in autobody and paint, and after owning this truck for a week Im almost a certified diesel mechanic:Cheer: Im a great guy to get to know and if you are around St Joe and you see me dont be afraid to give me a holler.

Here is a couple pics, Ill post more when I head back home next weekend to pick the truck up. Oh and if you are wondering what is says across the windshield it says " POWER STROKE THIS"
IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6030-1.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

Back