cummins injector nozzle physical size

Exodus

Guys, anyone know the outside dimensions for the nozzle? I'm trying to find a USB inspection camera to go through the nozzle hole and look at the pistons.

Would a 5.5mm camera head fit?

Thanks

0f2be1e5a58f1ca3764aa17b7c7bc04f.jpg
30f4c81910103a8ad761877c45d78eaf.jpg

I just used a 5.5mm usb endoscope camera from Eggsnow. I bought it on Amazon for $40. I does work but clarity is not the best. I think the focus distance is too far. It will at least tell you if the crowns are melted off the piston tops. I need to review the pics on the laptop.

The 7mm easily slips in the bore. Came straight from china, bought off Amazon for $15. Worked great

This thread led to me Inserting out scope at least 3 inches up my left nostril..... And I didn't take a picture :(

WTF? Not that I've looked around for them, but wow that's cheap! Let us know how/if it works.

I've owned the 10mm version of this camera for 2 years now. It works great and it's under 20 bucks for the 15' cord. I've had to use it on a couple plumbing clogs in the house. :Cheer:

I guess I need a usb to lightning adapter? Do you know for sure I can make it work? $16 is a big purchase lol don't wanna be stuck with it

I ordered that as soon as I saw it haha Thanks for the link!
I guess I need a usb to lightning adapter? Do you know for sure I can make it work? $16 is a big purchase lol don't wanna be stuck with it
You need a lightning-to-usb adapter to make your iPhone OTG compatible. Most Android devices are OTG compatible from factory.

Back