cummins parts for sale!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG READING BUT ITS ALL WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE TRUCK THANKS AGAIN HOPEFULLY I HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED!! THANKS AGAIN
okay everyone my truck is officialy up for sale/partout!! everything i know about the truck i will post up so im not hinding anything from anyone like people have said in the past postings!! This is all real and for sale!!Ok heres the deal. I was driving it one day driving down the road noticed it was CHUGGING white smoke called up my buddie we have determinded its a turbo. The turbo turbine has a little pay/slop and was rubbing the side of the turbo. NO CHUCKS MISSING just rubbing. I put it up for sale and a guy wanted to buy the motor and transmission so i pulled the motor and transmission for him for a little more money i said ya alright why not comes down the the day he would come pick it up and sid sorry i found another motor and transmission for cheaper i said okay thats fine. BUT NOW the truck is all still here but motor and transmission is OUT OF THE TRUCK!! Nothing missing at all...

NOW with that being said im PARTING OUT THE TRUCK....I dont have very good cummins experiance so its going bye bye!!

Its a 1995 dodge 2500 2wd reg long bed pickup truck ran great minus the turbo going out..

IF you have any questions or what to know anything feel free to PM me or just make offer on anything you guys need or want thatnx again sorry for the previous postings i wasnt sure what i wanted to do i was geting ideas from everyone and now im FINAL!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I forgot to add my number if you mabey wanted to call and talk on the phone for more descript info. my number is (530-917-9250)

I want to know if you have the black grille, gauges, and armrest console still for sale?! If so, how much for each shipped to 22556?

SOSDD!

:blahblah1:

If the turbo was the only problem, why not fix it? Fairly cheap. And easy.

Okay everyone im sorry for not getting right make to all you but i have tore it more down with my friend from jefferson state diesel in redding ca and the killer dowl pin fell out and broke lots of **** but since he helped me with the truck and finding the problem he is going to have first dibs on the truck and he is buys the whole truck tommarrow morning so im sorry but im98% sure truck is sold ill keep everyone posted