Custom Nitrous Setup - Part 1

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Just got done with Part 1 of my custom nitrous install. Today I reinforced the custom billet bottle mount, installed the bulkhead fitting through the bed floor, and ran my nitrous line into position in the engine bay. I have never been satisfied with off the shelf nitrous kits. It costs a bit more to buy all the pieces separately but it's worth it for me to have it how I want. Here are a few pics . . . Part 2 coming soon!

Wow, this looks purdee Ant. Good job! Too bad yer Frod has to have some added help to get movin down the track ;) lol

Pangela said:
Too bad yer Frod has to have some added help to get movin down the track ;) lol

Ummm . . . Ummm . . . Bakersfield girlie. Prepare to have your a$$ handed to you on fuel and bring some binnoculars so you can still see me in front of you when I open the valve. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: ;)
:tree:

Last edited:
NICE LOOKING PARTS , I have a few parts I wouldn't mind having your build

Looks good Anthony :rockwoot:

Might have to get the wife a nitrous kit for her birthday :poke: for my truck of course....

BilletGarage said:
Ummm . . . Ummm . . . Bakersfield girlie. Prepare to have your a$$ handed to you on fuel and bring some binnoculars so you can still see me in front of you when I open the valve. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: ;)
:tree:

lol boy, you're askin for it.... You just wait. I'll spank ya when you're least expecting it ;) :ft:

On Edit: Oh, and that's a pretty sweet lookin billet clamp for the nitrous bottle... lol if I ever did HAVE TO run nitrous, like yourself, I'd call ya for one of those brackets. :D

Nice! What jetting you going to run? Might have to look out for a rusty old dodge in your rear view mirror, I got some spray on mine now too!

Thanks everyone! I am a bit of a perfectionist which means I usually get things done very SLOWLY. :hehe: I started piecing together the parts over 9 months ago but wanted to be sure of what I was going to do.

COMP461: Let me know what you have in mind and I will let you know if I can do it. I wish I could take credit for these parts but unfortunately I can't. It's a buddy of mine that actually machines the bottle brackets, I'm just a distributor. I do design certain things though that he in turn machine's for me. He's as much as a perfectionist as I am so we make a good team. LOL

06F250SD: Hmmmm . . . A nitrous kit for the wife FOR HER BIRTHDAY . . . ? Ummm, might want to also get her a new couch . . . a very comfortable couch. It might become your bed. :hehe: However! If you figure out a way to pull this off successfully and retain favor with her in the process, I'm sure every guy (including me!) on this board will want to know your secret. :rockwoot:

JQMile: Dang! Spraying the Dually now? Well I won't have mine up and running this Thursday at Irwindale so I might just be looking at your tailgate! :eek: Planning to start small on the jetting myself, probably around a .048 or 0.52 and work my way up as long as parts don't break. Most agree that stock injectors and a hot (well fueled) tune will provide enough for about a .072 jet on a 6.0. From what I understand that's about 100-125hp shot. We shall see.

I dont think so, just looks like thats just where he zip tied the line.

Blk350on20s said:
Are you running your line into the hot side intercooler tube?

No, the nozzle will be mounted in the intake elbow on the cold side. SAK was right, I just zip tied the supply line to the IC tube to keep it secure until I get the under hood setup done.

Blk350on20s said:
Are you running your line into the hot side intercooler tube?

Ryan runs his line right out side his wipers...Thats why we call him The King of Purge*nx* *nx* *nx* *nx*

great job..BTW did you polish your intercooler piping? is that stock stuff on there? looks awesome!

03f250stroke said:
great job..BTW did you polish your intercooler piping? is that stock stuff on there? looks awesome!

:thankyou2: I did not polish the intercooler piping but I have thought about it. My intake pipe is polished but it comes that way from AEM.