custom paint schemes

stevenl

ok s im getting ready to paint my truck finally, and started think, i dont wanna do it just stock looking again. boring... dont get me wrong i dont wanna do some crazy checkerd flags and graphics out the ya whoo either type job, i just want some simple cusomt things here and there to really make it mine. if that makes sense. who has painted their truck or had it painted and anyone do anything custom with the design? lets see some pics

I kinda liked color combo the Chrome Shop Mafia did to the dually Ram they tricked out on one episode. Used like Inferno Red, silver and atomic purple. One thing about custom paint jobs though for me is the scheme has to go with the flow of the lines of the truck, accentuates what it has, instead of different colors going different directions in some sort of amorphous design.

380x150.jpg

wish they would do my truck just not like the last 3/4 ton dodge they did the one above looks good

that second orange one.. its that a sporet grill with a custom non sport bumper??? i like that. did they just cut the plastic top of the bumper to fit with the soprt grill?

siad its a fiber glass bumper so maybe they just cut it and layed new glass....??

heres the paint scheme im going with for my truck, something like this or red instead of orange
two20tone.jpg

Back