Custom Polished SS Exhaust system for 6.0 PSD

4x4 Nut

Custom built 304 stainless steel exhaust system for 6.0L PSD crew cab long bed. MBRP turbo down pipe into 4" dual exit sport truck style tail pipe- both exit in front of right rear tire. The system is fully polished and has not been installed since polishing. Mounts in OEM exhaust hangers and fits very nice. The system was built with only 1 connection where the downpipe would normally bolt to the cat or cat test pipe. That being said, it's probably not feasible to ship it. Located in New Knoxville, Oh. Asking $800 OBO. Please PM or email 4x4nut@katkustoms.com. Thanks.

Exhaust_pipe0005.sized.jpg

Exhaust_pic3

That would be tough to install with only one connection.

I would scoop that up in a heart beat,...but it's waaaaaaay out of my price range

That would be tough to install with only one connection.

Yeah, I know. It will require removing the transmission crossmember. It was intended to be reinstalled on the same truck. We wanted to get rid of the clamp on the down pipe and choose to weld it up, but then plans changed and he went with a Cool Duals system. I thought about running it on another truck, but that hasn't happened yet so it's time to sell it to someone who can get use out of it.

I do know some guys that travel and could probably arrange to get it to certain regions- especially CA, FL, and north and east TX or meeting points between OH and those areas.

Trades can be considered too. (Dana 60, Dana 80, Rockwell axles, diesel parts, etc...)

Last edited:
I would also be interested in a 22-250 rifle in trade as well or open to reasonable offers. Thanks.