custom shift knobs?

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
i saw these pool ball shift knobs at truck fest in ATL, they were red pool balls with cummins emblems in laid in them, anyone know where to find these?

Geno's has them saw them on display at their vendor booth at tx dsl nationals back in october maybe give them a call and see.

I'm not sure if "HeberRam" is even on compdiesel.. But he makes them too.. Someone on here should know how to get ahold of him..

I used to have a vintage Coors Original spigot handle on mine......until it broke one day. The dang japanese threads on top of the shifter did five stitches worth of damage to my hand. Thought I'd share. Make sure it is pretty well built! :D

ok ill try and call them but is there anyone on the net that has them that i can look at them and see which one i want

If I remember right, HeberRam, was making the ones Geno's was selling, I know someone was, but I am pretty sure it was him!

I looked over on DTR, and HeberRam no longer has his ad in the classifieds, and saw that there was a few guys trying to contact him with no reply, so..... I take it he isnt doing them no more...... but maybe try this guy..
http://www.flameball.com/

There is also a guy on DTR "53 willys" that had some custom ones cut. he is going to be selling them for like $100 or so.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/gennie-shift-knobs.html

streetbeatcustoms_1983_230089037
For the smoke. LOL

alright for some reason I can't find their site anymore.. I just had it up at work.. :what:

Well i looked for the same knobs, i talked to heberram about 8 months ago.

He moved and sold all his tooling and is no longer making those knobs and has no plans on even trying to do it again.

www.vanchase.com

Is where i will be buying my next knob, fully custimizable with colors and reasonable on price.

here is my shift knob i made back when i was in school in my machine shop

redgauges002.jpg

redgauges001-1.jpg

redgauges008.jpg

HERE A PIC OF THE ONE IN MY MINITRUCK (NOTE THIS PIC IS WHEN I WAS RE-DOING THE INT. OF THE TRUCK)

IMG_2595-1.jpg

CELL PHONE PIC

shifter-1.jpg

IMG_2718-1.jpg

JUST SOME CHAIN I WELDED TOGETHER AND JBWELDED YES JB'D THE GRENADE ON CUS IT WOULDNT WELD :rockwoot:

Looks like it still there. But i have been known to be blind.