Custom Single Stage Nitrous Setup for 6.0 - Show Quality

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Hey guys/gals - Sold my truck back in January but removed the custom nitrous setup before it went. Need to sell. Asking $600. Will not ship as bottles are full of spray.

Includes:

- 2 Edelbrock 10lb bottles (Full of N2O) in mint condition mounted in quick change billet brackets w/custom base to fit flush in truck bed. (This alone is worth $600)

- DynoTune 300 Watt Bottle heater w/pressure switch and weathertight connector

- Bulkhead nitrous line connector for going through bed/firewall etc.

- 16 feet of -4 Nitrous feed line.

- Dynotune Nitrous and Purge Solenoids (with pressure guage) on custom alternator mount for 6.0 Engines.

- Big Bore Nitrous Nozzle with feed line

- Miscelaneous Wiring, weathertight connectors, fittings, jets, etc.

This is the setup that was on my truck for the Diesel Power article in July 2008 issue which made 441hp and 798lbs at the wheels and took my truck to 8.38 @ 80mph in the 1/8th on all stock parts. See article here:

Ford 6.0 Power Stroke Bolt-On Power - Diesel Performance - Diesel Power Magazine

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

0807dp_05_z+ford_f250_powerstroke_programmer+nitrous_oxide.jpg

0807dp_06_z+ford_f250_powerstroke_programmer+bottle_heater.jpg

That setup looks awesome... I am in Indiana and ya cant ship it or I would seriously take a chance and run it on my truck for that price... good luck with the sale

That setup looks awesome... I am in Indiana and ya cant ship it or I would seriously take a chance and run it on my truck for that price... good luck with the sale

Thanks man! I might consider shipping if someone is willing to pay to ship. I could empty the bottles but it will still be a big heavy package. Hate to waste $75 worth of spray but if thats what it takes and the buyer is happy, who am I to question? :Cheer: