Cylinder head development.

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
So I had a set of heads that I wanted to cut up. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but to feel a little less bad about destroying 1000 dollars. I let the head marinate in the florida sunshine for a couple of days in the back of my truck. Did a little mythbuster work as well. Since the water from the water pump flows into the front of the block and then up through the heads and back forward through the front cover, the circulation mods some people sell just don't make any sense to me. But hey if you wanna light some money on fire it's up to you.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Doug will just go get some trusty rust o leum and paint it back up.....Thats how he rolls

Doug, you are worse than my boys. Just have to tear something apart to see what is inside.

Dude you need a bedliner. :hehe:

I pulled the bedliner out to straighten some of the bed out and then I'm going to get it rhino lined. Also going to pull the bed off to do the 4-link in the bag for the airbag setup and monster notch for the frame.

It was determined that the second exhaust valve is getting screwed in this deal. The intake ports are going to need to be welded and then reshaped. And there is more material than i thought that i can cut in a few places. I kept the cylinder section so I can get more flow testing done to check the improvements....

Back