d-tech turbos and valair dual disc clutches

FarmBoy2

FarmBoy pickups RULE!!!!
I was just wondering if anyone has a D-TECH 62/12 turbo. And if they liked them and had good luck with them. And also i just bought the 650 horese non sfi dual disc from valair for my nv 5600. Jus wondering how they work? Like feathering the pedal, clutch rattle etc. Thanks Ya'll for the input ahead of time

I ran a Dtech 62/12 last year no issues. IIRC they use a BW center section and their own housings.

Thanks i think i might buy one of them coming up in there near future.

Thank you for the link. And your name is? I didnt know if i was to use your forum name or real. Scott

I have a D-Tech and it is working out well for me. I have not had any problems with it and the install was straight forward, also the customer service when you call is good to go.

Thanks for the info. I think thats the turbo i will get after i get the my clutch installed in the old beast.

I haven't run a D-tech, but I've heard a lot of good things about them, and Jacob's business. Like Carl suggested, give him a shout.
Sean

The D-tech turbos are great. about 40% more flow than a standard BW exhaust housing and they can be ported more. 62/65/12 spool fast and because of teh better wastegate perform similar to a 71low drive pressure wheel when you are over 40psi (ie once the WG opens up it relieves the extra drive pressure and still keeps boost up around 40-42psi where it is still efficient).