D60 and D80 (4.10)

lastcall190

Title states. These will be available this weekend (swapping with 3.54s), and at which time I will have pics. I'm only advertising early because I'm tying up some space in my parent's garage and the sooner I can get them out of there and into someone else's hands the better. The facts:

-234k miles
-Limited Slip
-SRW
-No odd noises
-4wd works
-Complete drum to drum rear
-As complete as I can make it front (if I need a leftover suspension part I will take it off)
-Front is filthy where the driveshaft connects due to years of buildup from the blowby tube

As stated, I'm getting rid of them because I am putting 3.54s in. I am on the highway way more than I'm hauling heavy loads. Since I have to have a price I'll put down 900 or best offer (I'm motivated to sell so if that is too high just make an offer. I have only a small idea what going rate is). Located in NJ. Thanks for looking

-J

Back up. I'll split up the axles, I just want them gone. $375 for each, and I'll throw in a free driveshaft I have in my garage (front or rear half of rear...) for whichever axle you buy. I can get pics this weekend. D80 is OUT, D60 is coming out this weekend...

-J

Up. The D60 is sold. Still have the D80 and I will part the axle itself out if anybody wants pieces.

4.10 LS, 234k miles.

-J

Back