Dana 60,70,80, Cab and Bed Partout, Bully Dog

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
Dana 80 with 3.54 gears open diff

Dana 70 with 3.54 gears open diff

Dana 60 with 3.54 gears

I have a bed and cab from a 1994 2500 4x4 regular cab long bed. They are red with silver 2-tone but they could both use a paint job im parting out these if nobody wants the whole things.

I have a Bullydog Triple Dog with the outlook monitor COMPLETE. it was on a 2005 dodge for about 3 months. It even comes with the a-pillar mount. I have the Crazy, Scary, and Pedifile Larry files with it if the person that buys it wants them.

I will not ship the axles cab or bed unless you arrange it. But I will be going to several races here shortly including TS performance so we could possible arrange something. Make me offers on this stuff I need it gone and out of my way. Thanks

I'll assume the D60 is a front axle from a 2nd gen dodge? If so, do you also have the suspension pieces (springs, trac arms, etc.)? What are you looking to get for it?

thanks

D80 SRW or DRW? If single rear wheel PM me a price. I'll be going to TS as well.

Okay sorry about that the dana 80 is a single rear wheel. And the dana 60 is a front end out of a dodge 2500. I do have the entire front suspension if thats what you want.

Free bump for ya Will. I'm throwing my son a huge 30th birthday party Saturday, ya'll are all invited.even Darren:hehe: Let me know if your gonna bring Michael and I'll put the cats up:kick: Gary

if anybody wants some pictures of the cab just give my your email and i will shoot you some they are too big to attach here. thanks

bump sale pending on dana 80 the rest is still availiable. I have the entire front suspension along with the dana 60. I also have a stock fuel tank too.

i also have a 9500 lbs mile marker hydraulic winch forsale. It runs off the power steering pump. These winches are bad azz they wont drain you battery like electric ones will

How much for both trac arms, sway bar end link and pass side sway bar frame mount? Possibly a spring too.

Do you have the rear leaf spring shackles and if so will you sell them separate from leafs?
Mine is a 1996 3500 2wd dana 80

Thanks ,

Eric

will the triple dog work on a 06 dodge? if you still got it let me know very interested with the crazy,scary and Pedifile programs with it.
thanks Ryan

okay dana 80 is back up forsale again and the bullydog and outlook are sold

Back