DANA 60 Front Axle Built

Patriot

Novist
Like the title states. The dana has hardend axles, heavy duty hubs, two full spools with two sets of gears. One set is 488's and the other has 513's The 513's are in the carier. I am looking for 1200.00 out of all of it. Thew dana has been gone threw and has no hooks on the 513 gears. Everything is in good shape and I will deliver for a nominal fee. Within a 100 miles of Washington, MO. I maybe presuaded to deliver a little further.
I also have other parts I will be getting rid of here in the near future. Like the dash to a 2001 superduty. It is in my pulling truck right now and will be coming out. So will the head liner. Tan head liner and chocolate and tan dash with guages. 200 for dash and 100 for head liner both in good shape. The dash does have some modifications but nothing really major. I can be reached via e-mail: thomasv@sbcglobal.net
I also have a light switch and a couple of other things like radiator with electric cyclone fan. 150.00 for it. etc
I also will have a 7.3 out of a 1999 for sale later this year after I pull it out of my daily driver and replace it. Runs great and nothing wrong with it. I just wanted a project to do so I decided to put a cummins in the 1999. Thanks

Would you split any of it up??such as 60 set up with 5.13s and keep the 488s and other spool?