Dana 70 posi 3.54 cheap

pro99

Abused Tech
I have a Dana 70 posi 3.54 for sale, I want to get 300.00 for it and it came from a 97 4X4 SWR. It has a pion seal leak but I can install a new one. :Cheer:

How many miles on the axle?
Why was it removed from the truck?

Anyone coming through Nebraska from your area :doh:

I parted out the truck because the body was not worth it and it has 157,000 on it. It needs a little cleaning and a new pinion seal but works just fine. I am going to replace the pinion seal and clean it before I sell it to:Cheer:

I don't know of anyone going that way but I will be at Indy this year on the 31st of May????

Won't be able to make indy. I have a local event the next weekend that I need to be ready for. I would buy it from you if I could get it here at a decent rate.

Anyone need some fuel money?

You just need to change that crazy azzz avitar it is scaring the chit out of me every time i see you post. RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

interested in trading chaz ? Say stock alloy's from the 01's ?

Thanks
Curtis

interested in trading chaz ? Say stock alloy's from the 01's ?

Thanks
Curtis

Have any pics of them and do they have tires on them?

I wouldn't mind a trade fellas let me know what you have:rockwoot:

Have any pics of them and do they have tires on them?

I wouldn't mind a trade fellas let me know what you have:rockwoot:

yes they have tires. roughly 50% tread. yokohama 285's. I'll get pic's asap. Sorry it's taken so long!

What's your email ?

Thanks

BTW, put a pinion seal, and both axle seals in it, and i'll even let ya bring it down to me! :doh::woohoo:

yes they have tires. roughly 50% tread. yokohama 285's. I'll get pic's asap. Sorry it's taken so long!

What's your email ?

Thanks

BTW, put a pinion seal, and both axle seals in it, and i'll even let ya bring it down to me! :doh::woohoo:

Hey Curtis why do you need the Dana 70? I keep forgeting to give John that damn fuel pump:bang

pro98dodgeram@yahoo.com

Hey Curtis why do you need the Dana 70? I keep forgeting to give John that damn fuel pump:bang

pro98dodgeram@yahoo.com

LS, and i would like build my own disc brake setup. Plus my D70 has a leaky axle seal. I'd like to have it just so i don't have the down time with my truck, waiting on parts and such for the disc brake setup. Wish i could find a factory mopar d70 LS, 3.54, with disc.

Thanks Chaz!!!

Curtis

Why is your screen name on here pro99, and your email is pro98??

Is this a typo? Just want to double check before i send you mail!!!

OK 200.00 for it and you fix the pinion seal leak? I need to sell it fast:Cheer:

Back