dana 80 posi rear end and 12 valve parts

dodgediesel59

Alright, i built this dana 80 for my 01 but decided i did not want to screw with trying to swap disc brakes on and so forth. NOT sure if i am going to sell, but would like to see if you guys will give me a fair price as i have a giant pile of money in this. It is out of a 96 2500. It is a factory posi with 3.55 gears for a single wheel truck. I stripped axle bare and sandblasted the housing, cover, hubs, and yoke. I primed and painted everything gloss block. I put all new carrier and pinion bearings and races in and had a shop reshim everything. I put all new clutches in the factory posi unit. All new seals, new wheel bearings, new brake shoes and hardware, new wheel cylinders and new drums. It is basically a brand new rear end ready to bolt in. I would like to get 1200 out of it as that is almost what i have into it. Its up in madison wisconsin, but i can ship it or deliver it within a reasonable distance. Let me know what yall will give me for it.

12 VALVE PARTS!!
Stock 12v cam out of 96 160HP truck. Perfect shape with gear. $100 shipped
p7100 injection lines $75 shipped
set of 6 valve covers no cracks or mods $60 shipped
12v tappet cover $30 shipped
HX35 157K slight shaft play was off running motor 8 black wheel. $200 shipped
Exhuast manifold off straight truck, flange for turbo mounts downward instaed of straight out. $75 shipped

I will take offers if they are reasonable, Thanks!

Back