Dana 80 u bolts w/out block

OrangeNV

BISH please
ok been lookin for the answer to this question for a long time without going to my local spring shop and having them made

what i need is a set of u bolts for a dana 80 that will work without the factory block.......

they are the square kind with the spring plate on the bottom of the axle and the u bolts go over the leaf pack

does anyone have a link with sizes that i havent found yet, or bolts they want to sell

I'd call Dan at Rough Stuff Specialties. He made me a set that went around the axle and the threads were on the top. Bought two spring plates as well. It worked quite nice and everything turned out great. I like the look of the u-bolts being at the top instead of the bottom. Looks cleaner $.02

well i gotta keep the square over the leaf pack style

my ladder bars are bolted to a plate that the u bolts go through on the bottom just like stock.

i got a shackel flip kit from diy 4x4 that will eliminate my 4.5" block......so i just need shorter u joints

i can find the round style u bolt flip kit all day long

If the truck were here I could get you the bolts...probably even in the same day.

Might still give Dan a call. Theirs a chance he can get you what you need so you can still use the bottom plate.

Inland Truck or any other heavy duty truck shop should be able to bend you up u-bolts while you wait. All you have to have is the specs that you want.

jedeka is right. Local truck shop in town made mine for 40 bucks i think it was and i have 6 made so i had two extra. only took about 10min and came with nuts

I bought mine at napa, had to get alittle thicker u bolts though
CompD Mobile Device

Inland Truck or any other heavy duty truck shop should be able to bend you up u-bolts while you wait. All you have to have is the specs that you want.

had inland truck do mine i went to 5/8'' with my setup. they were going to custom make them and not much price diff.

Theres a place in stcloud minnesota (husky spring) that makes ANYTHING you need, i go there and they make them well i wait, and there cheaper then the ones you listed, theres got to be someone in you area/state

Back