dana 80

tinkertoy

I broke rear other night n truck. I was wondering if anyone has busted a stock posey n 6th gear {NV5600}?

Thought 6th would have went first!

I'll post video later!

They break, there is one in the bed of my truck right now that is toast.

Ive got one for sale i could part with let me check and make sure some body doesnt want it that ive done talked to about it then u can have it for $600 has 200k on it.

$600 you pick it up or pay shiping.

I don't understand why you jack peoples threads with your stuff for sale?

You did it to one of my for sale threads and I am noticing a trend. The guy

clearly asked a question regarding the rears breaking.

Did i not answer the persons questions about the brakes? Its a drum brake dana 80... And im sorry that everyone else does it? People have done it to me several times so why can i not do it....

Carry on as you please... I know when I have something for sale on a for sale thread and you come on and offer the same thing for sale is a bit of an insult.

The OP here asked a question about Dana 80 rears breaking. No mention of in the market for one. Just my $.02

Same guy who wasn't smart enough how to search previous threads for a compound build that has been done hundreds of times & drilled his cross-over tubes after some very smart people said it was dumb. Why should his current behavior surprise you?

I bought one from ebay for just over half of what samaras is asking, with half the miles on it to boot, just an FYI for the OP.

The posi in the 99 up 80's is not as strong as the one used in previous years, and you most likely broke it earlier in a lower gear, it just showed itself in 6th.

oh and to answer the question. No I did not break mine I simply wanted more range on a tank of fuel and my LSD was not as tight as mine on the rebuilt I did on my 97 4X4 so I did the swap and full rebuild.

Carry on as you please... I know when I have something for sale on a for sale thread and you come on and offer the same thing for sale is a bit of an insult.

The OP here asked a question about Dana 80 rears breaking. No mention of in the market for one. Just my $.02

I was gonna say wouldn't it just make sense to fix the one he's got? Unless you want a spare.. To answer your question no, I haven't broke my 5600 or dana 80... yet..

I broke rear other night n truck. I was wondering if anyone has busted a stock posey n 6th gear {NV5600}?

Thought 6th would have went first!

I'll post video later!

You have the power lok or trac lok ? Hard use the PL has the tendency to break, the cross goes up the ramp unevenly, it breaks then the rest follows.

True trac is your upgrade