Darren's Passes in FL...

Thanks jason for the videos I hate the one in cab doesn't have any sound but oh well better than nothing. The information is wrong in the beginning though completely but thanks for trying. The motor is a stock bore and stroke it has a roller cam that I had built and injectors from Haisley machine the head has stock valves and I run stock head bolts the springs and retainers are all custom from Keating and the turbos are from Keating still run the roller rockers from Haisley machine. That sums it up and gives credit where due

Not my video, the other Jason put it up....just passing it along. I would have just left out all your info, because who knows what squirrel stuff you're running these days LOL

Awesome passes as usual. It looks like that tach is one of those ones made in Illinois. I think it just got skeered and was jumping for its life. ISSPRO tachs have bigger testicles and will hold on without getting skeered ;)

On a serious note Darren - do you apply the throttle with a hand lever when you are staging?

Yes I have a hand throttle it took some getting used to but it seems second nature now though.

Very Nice! When is the next time you'll be running it? I'd like to see it in person!

Back