Dash Died

Bobus

Powerstroked
So The Dash Died on my '06 Causing my truck to go into Limp Mode, Hauled it into Ford to have them see whats up with it and they cant find whats causing the Problem so there puttin in a new Instrument Cluster.. Anyone ever have this happen on there truck? Its also gettin a EGR Valve and Pinion Seal Done since mines leaking a bit.. I love Warranty

I had something similar to this happen but it was caused by a short in the wiring harness. I have since replaced the wiring harness and everything has been fine.

if they put in a new cluster what about the speedo it showing the true miles of the truck is it going to include that as well, if so how are they going to show the true miles on the truck. if its not recorded the truck wont be worth crap. Cause it wont show true miles. A lady had something close to what happened to you to her, new everything to fix her care didnt take time to record the miles they wind up having to buy her car

They can program the original miles into a new cluster. It surprises me that is what they are going to do though cause that is usually a last resort due to the amount of paperwork and hassle that is involved in doing this.

Yeah the new cluster I got has the Correct mileage and Engine Hours Programed into it so its like the original Cluster

well did it fix the problem, if so and they went right off and did that they must have had a couple of them go bad

Back