Dash Recommendations 2003 2500

Bruno2

I was just wondering if any of you guys have messed with changing the dash out on these trucks?

I am about to try to deal with my Dad's 03.

Called the dealer and they have an upgraded part that requires not only the two original parts, but four additional items. around $1200

LMC has what looks to be the same (ish) dash parts for the original application and doesnt require additional parts. (that I know of) $400

My issue is that I dont want to have to pay the dealer ransom. Also, LMC is hit and miss for quality on stuff like this. I dont necessarily want to settle for junk.

I used the search option and it was helpful as always meaning not helpful at all.

Do any of you guys know of any manufacturers selling these parts and do you know of any threads here I can read?

All help is appreciated as always!
Thank you in advance.

You might give LMC a try on this. I have ordered two dash covers and one replacement dash for other truck projects, and they surprisingly fit rather well.
The issues I have experienced with LMC is nobody panels not quite fitting like OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMC is out of stock on all colors last time I checked (early Dec) and had did not have a new supplier lined up.

Gene's has a one-piece version for $600 but I can't find any reviews of it.

I need one as well, so post up if you're aware of any others.