dash trim and air bags

cm cows

Here by the owl
first the trim on the dash has cracked and I went to the steelership to see what the price was and they told me it was $261.00:umno: does anyoe know where i can get one for cheaper then that. its the black peice that goes around the gauges and radio and vents.

second, dad bought a set of helper bags for his 05 3/4 ton and ended up not using them. so can i put them on my 01 3/4 ton? will they fit?

thanks in advance

2nd gen trucks you could drill into the frame and mount brackets for bags.. 3rd gens Dodge said not to drill the frame so most airbag companies used U-bolts. So I'm almost positive they won't interchange.

first the trim on the dash has cracked and I went to the steelership to see what the price was and they told me it was $261.00:umno: does anyoe know where i can get one for cheaper then that. its the black peice that goes around the gauges and radio and vents.

second, dad bought a set of helper bags for his 05 3/4 ton and ended up not using them. so can i put them on my 01 3/4 ton? will they fit?

thanks in advance

try a body shop, i got mine for around a $100

I have a set of large ones I would trade for the smaller bags. Do you have a pic?