Dash wiring harness

SoDak24valve

Never Enough
I have a 06 dodge crew cab, auto, 4x4, I am looking for a different dash wiring harness, It needs to have all the factory options, in dash amp for sound system and blue tooth, and all that fancy stuff. I have been calling around to a lot of salvage yards across the country with no luck off finding the exact one I need. I am hoping that someone would know of a salvage yard that has a large selection of dodge parts or if someone has what I am looking for in their own personal truck and would not mine pm'ing me their vin so I can just order it thought the dealership. The 6.7 will not work as it is pinned far different so it has to be a 06-07 5.9L only. Thanks for any help.

I have a 06 dodge crew cab, auto, 4x4, I am looking for a different dash wiring harness, It needs to have all the factory options, in dash amp for sound system and blue tooth, and all that fancy stuff. I have been calling around to a lot of salvage yards across the country with no luck off finding the exact one I need. I am hoping that someone would know of a salvage yard that has a large selection of dodge parts or if someone has what I am looking for in their own personal truck and would not mine pm'ing me their vin so I can just order it thought the dealership. The 6.7 will not work as it is pinned far different so it has to be a 06-07 5.9L only. Thanks for any help.

Does it have navi?

Got a part number?

I know I have one already out here that has the amp in it, but it has some damage.
I have 2 others in dashes that I won't pull unless I know for sure they are right.

I also know of a 2006 Mega that had every option, including power sunroof, power rear slider, navigation, PLS, the whole gravy train.
All I need is a part number for the harness you need.

Mark.

Navigation is actually the only thing it doesn't have but if I had the harness and the navi unit I would. Mine does have sunroof and power sliding rear window and all that stuff.

Got a part number?

I know I have one already out here that has the amp in it, but it has some damage.
I have 2 others in dashes that I won't pull unless I know for sure they are right.

I also know of a 2006 Mega that had every option, including power sunroof, power rear slider, navigation, PLS, the whole gravy train.
All I need is a part number for the harness you need.

Mark.

Mark is right, without a p/n its very hard to get you the exact one, but ill get you some vins from some trucks tomorrow in the a.m. that have loaded options.

Back