Dateline on NBC Real Life Mysteries

And it sounded like his wife is still gonna get away with it and even get the money.

nope!!

justins family won a civil suit or something. they sued for like 3 mil and the jury awarded 4 or 5 mil

i still think that there is way more to the story. ari was never ever like that in person. me and my wife still think to this day that he was the nicest person we meet around truck pulling. i think his wife has a lot more to do with it than what meets the eye. they did have a weird relationship though. she never came to a pull at all.

Arr-Ree.... Not Air-Ree... Looks like somebody "knew" Ari really well huh? LOL

that piece of **** that they interviewed has his own website. he had the balls to use that show to his benefit. he had a monthly email that i got....said something about "as seen on tv" he documented his entire trip to chicago in a thread he started about it. when nbc was talking to me about it, they didnt want me to say a word. he used it as a marking ploy. people died, but diesel bombers was seen on tv, and was the only one that didnt say his name right

i still think that there is way more to the story. ari was never ever like that in person. me and my wife still think to this day that he was the nicest person we meet around truck pulling. i think his wife has a lot more to do with it than what meets the eye. they did have a weird relationship though. she never came to a pull at all.

That was my thought. Women can make you think you're as crazy as them sometimes.

i wish they would hurry up and throw her in the slammer already

Back