Dave Gorend

smok531

does anyone have his email or know his login name so i can pm him?

thanks in advance

best bet is to call him and leave a message with denise. he's on the phone more than the internet. that man is sharp on a tranny.

thanks guys...

im looking to do a full manual valvebody tranny with ratchet shifter in my 95 regcab to hold 500 550hp

will he do it...i havent seen to many ppl say they have one of his full manuals.

I asked him the same thing today. He said it's good for a comp only truck but a dd is a little harder to do because of the line pressure? iirc.

no no price , i asked because of a conversion we were thinking about doing (5sp to auto). he said that's just an easier way to go because the line pressure is always up vs. fluctuating on a DD... iirc.

thanks guys...

im looking to do a full manual valvebody tranny with ratchet shifter in my 95 regcab to hold 500 550hp

will he do it...i havent seen to many ppl say they have one of his full manuals.

I've got an 03' that had a six speed in it, and currently having built a full manuel valve body with a reverse pattern and plan on ratchet shifting it also.. Full billet everything... I plan on daily driving mine, but like he said, they aren't very smooth shifting...but that's part of the fun I guess.!

I've got an 03' that had a six speed in it, and currently having built a full manuel valve body with a reverse pattern and plan on ratchet shifting it also.. Full billet everything... I plan on daily driving mine, but like he said, they aren't very smooth shifting...but that's part of the fun I guess.!

yea does any one have a round-a-bout price for this?

yea does any one have a round-a-bout price for this?
I'm guessing it's gunna be in the $10,000 range for everything, full billet tranny, torque converter, remote oil cooler, billet flexplate, shifter and all the little stuff..! Both drivelines have to be reworked...but, I guess the price of Cool ain't cheap..!