DDP 12V DVs for sale

weazel

5th gear killer
i bought these off a member here a few months ago. these are new. needing to get some of my bills payed, and my 12V project is going to have to wait awhile before i can work on it. these are DDP 042 DVs. asking $220 OBO. also comes with brand new o-rings..

bump i run these with my 12v with a 62/65/12 and with no fuel plate i make 45psi of boost on stock injectors! they are well worth the money. no smokey at all but still great gain in fuel for the money. good price too, I'll tell one of my friends about them who's looking for delivery valves for his 95.

bump i run these with my 12v with a 62/65/12 and with no fuel plate i make 45psi of boost on stock injectors! they are well worth the money. no smokey at all but still great gain in fuel for the money. good price too, I'll tell one of my friends about them who's looking for delivery valves for his 95.

any idea on what kind of mileage you get with these? im looking for something to replace my full cuts for something i can get better mileage with and also less heat

any idea on what kind of mileage you get with these? im looking for something to replace my full cuts for something i can get better mileage with and also less heat

near 20mpg, and I have 33's with 4.10's and a 4x4 auto, but its a reg cab so its light.

Sorry guys. New on this site and looking at a couple of different trucks for sale. Can't pm the owners unless I have 10 post first. Again sorry

Back