DDP 200's

00 black ram

Cummin's Enthusiast
Dynomite Diesel 200hp Injectors, Around 10k on them idle great and run great. I just upgraded to bigger injectors. $650 shipped OBO

Maybe if I can ever get around to buying a turbo ill buy these from you too. You sold me your quad btw different screen name over here lol

These would do really well with the Quad. You could run them just have to be a lil lighter with the right foot. LOL

Injector Question

Hey 00 black ram. I was just wondering what you upgraded to on you sticks. Im using an Edge but I wish I would have bought a Quad. I heard they are alot stronger. Do you know if you can stack a Quad with an Edge? Ive seen guys do Edge and TsT. Please forgive me for my spelling and my grammer Ive bein ripped up on this site for it lol. Im glad I joined this site everyone else was like anything more than 150s were to hot for the street but it seem most everyone here is doing it with no problems.

I ran these with both the edge and quad, both ran great. You can run bigger than 150's on the street, cause I just upgraded to a set of 250's.

I sent you a pm on cumminsforum, if you dont mind me asking what r u running for a turbo, turbos?

I was running S300/S400 twins. Ran very good, these were a lil on the small side for them that is why I went to the 250's.

ya thats what im running right now 300/400 def looking to go a little bigger sticks.

Back