DDP 66/74 Turbo For 2nd Gen

REDDEVL

Yes I'm A Smoker
Have a DDP 66/74 .85 A/R Non Wastegated Turbo. Has less then 1000 miles on it, has always been cooled to 300 degrees before being shut down. HX 40 Style outlet on housing, will Include the HX 40 down pipe, and new manifold and turbo drain gasket. Only reason im selling it is came across a set of twins and going to go with them. $1850 Shipped, including Down Pipe, and Gaskets.

laggy?

is the turbo laggy at all and would i still be able to tow my goose kneck using it?
drew

id say you will prob be ok with it as long as you keep it up in the RPM's when your going up hills an such, it does take a bit more to spool than stock, on my 12v it would light at about 1650 to 1700 RPM. id guess if your trying to go up a hill while towing at less than 1300RPM's it would probably surge, i know my stock one did.

As in where it bolts to the manifold? If so its a T3 this is a direct bolt on for a 2nd gen, will work with the stock manifold or any aftermarket T3.

Bump $1500, or for $1650 ill throw in an AFE stage II Intake minus the misplaced box lid. Prices are Shipped. Ill get some pictures up some day when I remember.

Bump $1300 Shipped for Turbo and Down Pipe. Price is firm, can Email or Text pictures.

Downpipe.jpg

DownPipe2.jpg

Turbo.jpg

Back