DDP Custom Comps for VE lines

ofelas

Sixpack of DDP 8993-COMP for sale.

Dynomite Diesel Products INC.

Used a couple weeks, and went bigger.

63lpm air, felt exactly like another set of 72lpm air sticks I had, I hear DDP rates their air LPM conservatively, and have excellent fuel LPM.

6 holers, new Bosch nozzles, 145 degree, VCO

Had them cleaned & re-popped professionally as soon as I pulled them out.

Choice of new washers - .020" or .060", you make the fine tune call based on your desired spray angle & timing.

Comes with DDP additive (good for 400 gallons).

$850 including the ride.

IMG_6515.jpg

Would you take $1000?

Why would you make a comment like this? I see no humor in it. The seller is a good guy. If someone is interested in these, Pm the seller and negotiate the price if they think it is too high.

Mr. Super high IQ, you ever think Mr. Fondler was trying to get at better deal? Canada 1,000$ is less than 850$ US...... seller never specified US or CAD.

Why would you make a comment like this? I see no humor in it. The seller is a good guy. If someone is interested in these, Pm the seller and negotiate the price if they think it is too high.

Well it was a light hearted joke as I am good friends with the seller. Now you're just acting like a triggered little cupcake cluttering up the thread with your hurt feelings.

For anyone interested, these are some stout sticks and of the highest quality. Super clean and fuel really hard. Good deal for anyone!

Thanks for the bumps everyone.
Fondler, send $1000 CAD and its yours.