DDP4s and HTT62/71/14 2nd gen

shell 96

Aeronautical Welder
IM getting out of the game.(trannys going south)i have DDP4s and a HTT 62/71/14 with less than 10 mos on them and less than 2500 miles.

DDP4s with origional box. paid $925 asking 650+shipping
HTT 62/71/14 with HTT 4'' down pipe,V-band clamp,a oil drain line i modified to get it to fit. paid 1650 asking 1350+shipping

Items are on the truck still, will pull off as required.

I am interested in partial/full trading for a Garden tractor puller/parts.(new hobby).

Thanks in advance

Casey

PM me your phone number if you would like to talk.

Last edited:
IM getting out of the game.(trannys going south)i have DDP4s and a HTT 62/71/14 with less than 10 mos on them and less than 2500 miles.

DDP4s with origional box. paid $925 asking 650+shipping
HTT 62/71/14 with HTT 4'' down pipe,V-band clamp,a oil drain line i modified to get it to fit. paid 1650 asking 1350+shipping

Items are on the truck still, will pull off as required.

I am interested in partial/full trading for a Garden tractor puller/parts.(new hobby).

Thanks in advance

Casey

PM me your phone number if you would like to talk.

sorry to hear your gettin out man good luck with the sale!!

What kind of garden tractor you looking for?Case 444 through 448,Wheelhorse and so forth.May can help you out.

I have a agco 1717, with a 17hp lidquid cooled kawasaki engine, it doesn't have any fire, so it's at the dealer now in Easton Md. getting checked out. It's made by Simplicity, and it's about 10 yrs old, with 700 hrs. if you might be interested. Where are you located? pm if interested.

Cub Cadets,I'll see what I can find.Like the other guy said where are located at?

sorry rockfish not interested, but thanks for the inquiry. im in southern maryland. lexington park to be exact.

Casey

im not sure but someone on here could answer that question try a search or you could call htt directly.

Casey