Designated driver list

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
If your available to give someone who can't drive a ride and don't mind folks having your number, please post up here. If your gonna drink and need a ride, please use one. We did this in years past and it worked out nicely. I had a few guys drive me around last year, not because i was drunk, but because I had a beer or two, and didn't want to worry about hurting someone else, or going to jail. The BG police will be enforcing NO TOLERANCE this year. Don't ruin your life.

This is a very good idea, and I hope that everyone going will use it. I personally will have my brother who is under 21 driving me to and from the events unless we hop in with someone from our group from CT

My buddies girlfriend will be driving us around so we already have a full truck. :rockwoot:

A girlfriend is gonna be driving mine with a 4k DD. Can't wait to see how this works out.

we'll have a dd at all times, so if anyone needs a lift and we have room, feel free to ask. I wouldnt drive if I had a half a beer. I would go insane without license.

i wont be drinking before the events...if anyone needs a ride 724-544-9273

If your DD. Makes sure the ones your driving around put the keg back in the truck securely.:doh:

502-644-2165 in town thursday-sunday
I have room for 4 guys comfortably, or more if they ain't guys. :D

Back