Desperate, need help with smoking

sbb888

I have 05, just installed hpop, stc, and injector. Ran great for 4 days. then started smoking. I have taken it to 2 different shop to have looked at. They both say they can't find the problem cause the truck runs great. Egr is blocked, not loosing coolant. The smoke is blue but don't seem to be using any oil , if it is it is minimal. I took off the exhaust side of the turbo off and I stuck a mirror in and it looks like it is wet around the impeller. The truck sat for a couple days before I looked at it so that might be the reason the housing was not real wet. I would have thought it would be wetter than it was. My guess is it is the turbo seal. I need some good opinions cause my funds are real low and need my truck to travel out of state to funeral. Can't afford to misdiagnose this problem. Sorry for the long post and thanks for the help.

Bob

sounds like a turbo seal to me as well. pull an intercooler boot off, and see if there is any oil on the intake side of the turbo. if there is, then its most likely just from the crankcase ventalation tube that connects to the air intake pipe coming from the air filter.