DFW area member

CoonasswCummins

Hi all,
This is my first post on this site. I have made the transition from dodgetruckworld. I drive a discreet black ram, with a lil ole cummins in it. ;) Always looking for the next upgrade.

Thanks to all. I am actually in the Cleburne area.

Just a black dodge w/ black/chrome rims. It is just a sleeper right now, but got a call to Goerend to get the all the power to the ground. Once the new tranny goes in, then comes the twins.

welcome, im a midlothian native. one of my cousins is fire chief in Cleburne actually.

Let me guess....if you are from cleburne....you know Buck from HT Off Road?

Yeah, I do know Buck. Not many people around here who go to diesel events don't know him. He's got more diesel trucks than used car lots around here.

Yeah, no kidding. I actually think that he thrives on trying to blow at least one of them up at every event.:hehe:

That's the truth! Maybe we'll see you at the dyno in Ft. Worth next month. I'll have my discreet black one there too as long as work doesn't get in the way.

Last edited:
Where can i get more info on this dyno event in Fort Worth? I might have to bring my lil discreet dodge up there.. :st:

Ya know what sucks is all of my trucks are blown-up right now, well the 05 is still runnin, If I can sneak away from work I'll come out, but we'll see...:nos:

Buck, you could come to just hang out and stuff, you don't ALWAYS have to dyno at a dyno event!

welcome i"m from cleburne also..and buck you cant blow up the red one ,u have to have something left to drive!!

Back