DHRA hanging with the Outlaws!

ALBANY, IN
February 21, 2008

DHRA back in Bowling Green​

DHRA will be at the TS Performance Outlaw race April 26th at Beech Bend Raceway. The race started in 2003 as a DHRA points race, hosted by the Bowling Green native company TS Performance. Scheduling problems exempted DHRA to include the race as a point’s stop in 2006, but that didn’t prevent it from growing into an incredible weekend for diesel enthusiasts.
Eric McBride, co-founder of DHRA stated “We cut our teeth with this race; it’s a natural for us to continue support for our race teams. Dennis and Sheila are family, and this event is like a family reunion for a lot of people.” DHRA will have a booth during the event selling FASS Diesel Nationals event shirts, event tickets, and DHRA memberships at a discounted price. Attendees will also get a chance to enter a raffle for free tickets to the Diesel Nationals with the proceeds of the raffle going to the NSW Foundation.
For more information on the event, please visit www.tsoutlaw.com and for more information about the DHRA, visit DHRAonline.com.

Glad your going to come and set up a booth at this years Outlaw Event. Alot of the race organizations are setting up and looking to sign new members. I think its a great opportunity for organizations to get to speak with the attendees/racers without the stress of putting on the event.

See you in Bowling Green

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

Last edited:
Not that it effects me one way or another, but if you have been reading along here on Comp.......DHRA....and Outlaw....in the same little statement.....is kinda funny....

....So to clarify...the DHRA has Nothing to do with the TS outlaw event, there just gonna have a vendor booth setup to sell DHRA stuff.
(That headline had me spooked for a minute too!)

....So to clarify...the DHRA has Nothing to do with the TS outlaw event, there just gonna have a vendor booth setup to sell DHRA stuff.

The TS Outlaw Event is just that an outlaw style TS Event put on by Dennis & I along with Wideopen Pulling. The DHRA , NADM and NHRDA are all setting up booths at our event. It's the perfect opportunity for them to inform the diesel racers/pullers about their organizations and their event schedules. We are glad they are all attending so please stop by their booths and visit with them.:rockwoot:

Sheila Perry
TS Performance
www.tsperformance.com

Last edited:

me to,

I will make every effert to have my ride ready by then . its getting closer