DHRA Rocky Mountain Sled Pulling Series!

Details and a press release are being finalized as we type this. But here is what we know as of right now:
DHRA has franchised; the newly formed Sled Pulling Series will debut in Ogden, UT in 2008.
Ogden Stadium will be the staging grounds for the first year of a championship points series in sled pulling for DHRA. We are hoping to have 6 pulls in Ogden, and one during the Utah Diesel Nationals. Newly appointed Rocky Mountain division sled pulling Director Jessie Wayment and DHRA President Larry Knight are working on scheduling and one will be available soon.
Three classes; Work Stock, Street Diesel, and Super Street will be offered during the inaugural season. The DHRA rule book is in its final processes and will be available soon.
Get the word out and get ready Rocky Mountain Sled Pullers!

We are hoping to have our mod running next season as well. Maybe we could do a class??

Reading this just gave me chills, and makes me wish I wouldn't have sold my Dodge, I could have pulled in work stock, but oh well. I will still have a ton of fun watching, or maybe I can talk the old man into letting me pull his PSD...:bang

I also noticed there is going to be a DHRA Utah Diesel Nationals. Do we know where it is going to be held, and is it going to be just like the other national events?

AWESOME:Cheer: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :thankyou2: keep us updated please

bcumminsmeck said:
I also noticed there is going to be a DHRA Utah Diesel Nationals. Do we know where it is going to be held, and is it going to be just like the other national events?

Last update was Rock Mtn. Speedway in Salt Lake.
Utah...The new cool diesel state?

I hope they are not doing the pulls there, the pulling track for the DP Challenge sucked from what I understand. I drive past the race way every day to get to work. I can't wait, I already have the time off work for it, just to make sure I don't have to work that weekend.:rockwoot:
We actaully have quite a few known diesel shops here... its kinda nice

just took vacation for the nationals also :rockwoot: bcumminsmeck you better find somethin to pull with against me again this year:hehe:

Completely kickin myself in the arse for selling the Cummins now, but we must take care of our family first I guess. Just going to save up for the one I want now. Me and my brother might build a 12 valve for pulling this winter, if we can hack it.

Hey Mike, are you still in Morgan, or are you in Northern Nevada like it says on here?

nope im still in bfe nevada:bang but i go back to morgan about once a month

Hmmm... sounds like it couls be fun. I might have to do a little pulling this next season.

Smokin Monster said:
Hmmm... sounds like it could be fun. I might have to do a little pulling this next season.
Come on Kevin, you know you will give these guys a run for thier money:rockwoot:
By the way, change anything with the truck for next year?

Last edited:
Back