DHRA Rules? Can't find on web site?

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
Do you have to purchase the rule book to see it? I don't see a link to a PDF version or something similar. Am I missing it? Are stock axles and drive line required in the 3.0 class?

Thanks,

Mark

yeah you need a rulebook. i justlooked in mine and it says "rear axle bolts must be covered by a cap or shield". i don't see anything else in super mod about that.

Yeah DHRA has this silly idea that their rule book is quality reading material and therefore you should pay money for it. I know for a fact that people have decided to not compete in DHRA events for that reason alone.

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it is totally stupid that you have join an organization to see or get there rules. As a puller I would like to see most the organizations with the same rules or very close. So who gives a crap if somebody else see’s your rules, we want other groups to copy them so we are all on, or close to being on the same page it benefits all.

Can somebody think of a good reason why you would not want your rules viewable by the public?

BBD

yeah you need a rulebook. i justlooked in mine and it says "rear axle bolts must be covered by a cap or shield". i don't see anything else in super mod about that.

Thanks Nick,

Does it say anything about stock dirveline, or are you able to run the Rockwell axles the mod trucks run?