DHRA Sled Pull, Danville Illinois

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
This Saturday, the 18th of August, Ex- Indy Super Street Champion, Tod Cox, (Pullin to Please), is hosting a pull at Vermillion County Fairgrounds, Danville, Illinois. Pull Starts at 5:00 pm.

Details at DHRA Online - Welcome

Abbrev Danville results

Modified Diesel

T. Martin 353
B.Miller 333
C. Haisley 320
E. Stacey 314
K. Crowder 311
J. Straley 310

Super Street

R. Miller 361
R. Tarr 355 (Powerstrokeless_
T. Sterner 349 (First hook of the year on new set up, NICE.)
B. Ingram 335
R. Tarr-(Pullin to Please) 334
D Painter 333
S. Cuatt 320
K. Cole 312

Street Diesel 2.8 turbo, Top 10

J Reece 322
L Thomas 316
T Whisman 308
C Bolte 305
D Krueger 299
M Richardson 298
D Price 295
D Smith 294
T Biggs 291
J Shriver 285

Work Stock, Stock Appearing turbo

D Calender 294
J Swartzentruber 289
L Waterman 280
A Finley 273
A Squire 271
J Legg 267
A Burkee 259

Outstanding Sprotsmanship award goes to Rodney Tarr and Robert Miller. They have tied the last two DHRA pulls in a row, are neck and neck for 1 and 2 in the points chase, and when Robert put it on Rodney, last night, Rodney towed Roberts truck to Victory Lane to get his picture taken.

Its pullers like these two that make it worthwhile.

On a side note, poor sportsmanship award goes to SCALE COMPLAINERS.

1st, They are not DHRAs scales. They belong to the sled company.
We have no control over how they work. We do have control over making everyone weigh the same, night of pull.

So, due to excessive complainers at the scale, there will be a 100# penalty for each complaint from the driver or his crew. When you run out of weight, we will start taking hitch height away. I'm not kidding.

On a side note, poor sportsmanship award goes to SCALE COMPLAINERS.

1st, They are not DHRAs scales. They belong to the sled company.
We have no control over how they work. We do have control over making everyone weigh the same, night of pull.

So, due to excessive complainers at the scale, there will be a 100# penalty for each complaint from the driver or his crew. When you run out of weight, we will start taking hitch height away. I'm not kidding.

Even though I loaded the truck up because of the scale issue, I don't think this post was directed at me. Gene and I had a long talk about how to address this issue. I'm not going to go into details but I don't think this will be a issue again. I will be at the next DHRA pull and to this point, this issue is put behind us. I'm not sure if anyone else had issues but I could not remove that much weight and feel comfortable with the outcome.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I took my issue straight to Gene since the guys operating scales are just doing their job. It seemed to work out for me so I would suggest that any issues be taken to Gene and talked about.

That is how things stand with us right now.

No, it was directed at the guys who thought they could push the scale guy hard enough, he would bend. He doesn't!:badidea:

Ric and I both did what we had to do, in a tough situation, and it worked out for both of us.:Cheer:

No, since I brought the hammer down on the scale crashers, we have had no problem with low weight brackets hitting the scales.

We had a few guys after Ric left, that thought we should zero the scale on their truck, and make everyone else change weights.