DHRA Truck Fest Sled Pull Videos 7/21/07

Pangela

Not here.
Here's some video's I grabbed this weekend. Sorry if I don't remember some of the trucks or who they belong to.

You should be able to click on the image and it will turn into video, or right click and pick play.

We got the weekend started with Ultimate Diesel's pickup having to be pushed up onto the trailer, guess the boys needed to eat some more wheaties lol

DirrrtyBlonde's Hook

A small vid of the Rock Crawling Event

Nick D'Amico's 1st Hook

Nick's 2nd Hook-

Scheids Pull

Boogie Max-

Right click, open link.

This technical advise is free, next time I'm charging.

lol I'm waiting for Natalie to post it or send it to me. I haven't quite figured out how to video myself while I pull. Dangit, I'll get there someday.

In cab video...duh. No I figured you would hand the camera off to nat to video yours...the least she could do after she took the win from ya.

omg lol... I'll duct tape the camera to my dash during my next pull lol.
Natalie has her own camera and she had the job to video my pull, she's got it on there somewhere, and she DIDN'T take the win. I should probably post a billboard of that somewhere lol. Jeez. I was the test pull, and repulled to out pull her :cheer:

why is Nick D' Amico's truck so low in the front? any ideas?
just wondering

nice videos Pangela, thanks!

I like the commentary too

Crap lol, I forgot about my comentary... Yeah, I should probably stop the cursing on film... Those one's aren't bad ... there's one where I'm expressing my extreme love for Natalie's beating my ass lol, which may be why I'm so excitable over McBride flubbing it up lol. I finally kick her arse and no one even knows it lmao

get a tripod of some sorts and mount it in the backseat. and I know she didn't beat you...I heard the whole story already.

WUnderwood said:
why is Nick D' Amico's truck so low in the front?
That is what you want for an ideal sled puller since the weight of the sled is going to be pushing down on the rear of the truck.

Bob Wagner said:
what happened to corys truck? thanks

Thats what happens when you run the smarty. It went home on trailer because of fried ECM. Hey Bob, Wanna sponsor me?

Ultimate Diesel said:
Thats what happens when you run the smarty. It went home on trailer because of fried ECM. Hey Bob, Wanna sponsor me?
Okay so that's wade's fried ecm and now yours...anybody else wanna step up with a smarty fried ecm? I know there has to be more.

Ultimate Diesel said:

I've been pulling with SMARTY for 2 seasons now. No trouble so far....

WUnderwood said:
why is Nick D' Amico's truck so low in the front? any ideas?
just wondering

Thats what you call "proper sledpulling geometry":st:

2001shrtbedcmns said:
get a tripod of some sorts and mount it in the backseat. and I know she didn't beat you...I heard the whole story already.

It's bad team sports to dominate ALL the time :rockwoot:
McBride's on my side....It's a carwash thing.

hey great pulls everyone!! very fun day.

I have some video, bout the same...still have to edit.

Thanks

Thanks for getting my "Blue Chevy" on there. Amazing how much it helps to be able to see the run from the camera view. Back to the drawing board, at least I'm not starting over, just trying to figure out the most current bugs. Nice to meet you ladies and see you around.
Parker
:D

Back