DHRA Vids

Pahrump

Super Duper
I am not well known here, but am over at a couple of the other boards...thought I would post here.

Heres some vids.

Motor 13.8 pass I think.
YouTube - 2008 DHRA Texas Nationals PAHRUMP

Well this was a Motor 13.3 pass...but..well check out the camera work..lol
YouTube - 2008 DHRA Texad Nationals Drag Race Pahrump

motor 13.3 or something

This is my 13.2@101mph pass with a little n02 you can see it jerk off the line...the guy in the maroon cheby next to me ended up winning that class and I think he was running a 12.5 or something.

This is what happens when you have over 500HP and you have had a couple beers, and people have been talking to you while in the staging lanes and you forget to put it in 4wd.....LOL

My camera man was not a pro...lol

I will start posting the vids as I get them loaded.

Pulling vids...both were full over 300ft pulls.

1st Pull

YouTube - 2008 F250 DHRA Sled Pull PAHRUMP

2nd Pull
Then it was getting dark, they added weight and made me pull again
YouTube - 2008 DHRA Texas Nationals Sled Pull PAHRUMP

Heres a picture of it on that pass where I was in 2wd.
DSC02916.jpg

Crap! U in Beaumont? Dam sweet truck, sweet pull!!!!
TOMMY

That event was also my first seeing pull trucks, i was very impressed by the way that Ford pulled.

I am not well known here, but am over at a couple of the other boards...thought I would post here.

Nice truck, I didn't get to meet you but nice pull in work stock... I hope we can meet next year and I hope this event happens again. I wish there was more pulling in this area..

Thanks...and yeah I am sure there were many there form the boards...wish I could have met everyone, the turnout was pretty good.

I too hope to see the Nats here again next year, and also agree...wish there were more local sled pulls.

"and you have had a couple beers"

Is that normal down there, you can drag race when you have been drinking? I am surprised the DHRA allowed it or perhaps didn't catch it. Obviosly it impared your judgement as you forgot to put in 4 wheel drive.

I just don't think it's safe, not just for you but the guy in the next lane, and the spectators.

BBD

Is that normal down there, you can drag race when you have been drinking? I am surprised the DHRA allowed it or perhaps didn't catch it. Obviosly it impared your judgement as you forgot to put in 4 wheel drive.

I just don't think it's safe, not just for you but the guy in the next lane, and the spectators.

BBD

I am sorry but I think this is the same guy that took 3 times to back up to the sled. I assumed it was because he was too trashed to drive the truck. Either way it didn't appear he could handle the truck.

BBD

I seem to remmber him getting a 18pk and handing it to a buddy right before pulling up??:what::Cheer:

BBD

I'm running next to him in one of the vids in practice. I wish I would have known he was drinking/racing, I would have had him bounced immediately! RACING IS NOT A JOKE! Go home and stay home next time. Nice fast truck....too bad your a jackass driving it!!!!!

I think your the same group one of your buddies asked if he could ride along:bang Go play somewhere else!

Dix

LOL, thanks for the funnys fellas. Too bad you guys cant laugh about anything....theres was no, drunk driving...guys I have been around drag racing for a good long while...maybe not as long as some of you but for the last 10-12 years I have been building my vechicles, been a NHRA member and active at the strips....just recently with the diesel trucks.

As for forgetting to put it in 4wd...well yeah it was my first time at a track with an 8000lb 4WD truck, and that was my second pass...so yeah I forgot...I had in the past been in a mustang that was 2wd or on a bike..sue me for forgetting.

Backing up to the sled...again...that was my first time ever pulling, and honestly had no idea what needed done. I was not even going to pull but after one of the TECHS stopped me and asked if I was pulling...I decided to, so then they made an announcement that I needed a hitch..

Do you quick draws really think I would have been talking to the techs, promoters, and they would have wanted me to pull had I been drinking/drunk....get over yourselves.

So much for laughing and making jokes...one day I will be a super duper cooler than you diesel drag racer....maybe you will be in the lane next to me with your street driven truck.

Scott

I am sorry but I think this is the same guy that took 3 times to back up to the sled. I assumed it was because he was too trashed to drive the truck. Either way it didn't appear he could handle the truck.

Funny, could not handle the truck....look...looks like it was handled well to me.

http://www.dhraonline.com/uploads/files2/2008 Texas Diesel Nationalsresultsdrags.doc

Scroll down and you cn see how well the truck was handled....I got a little sunburn it appears...damn it was hot laying around drinking all day.