Diablosport Predator Tuner any good?

cumminspower97

ok guys i got a ppe on my 03 cummins i was thinkin about selling it or tryin to trade for a Predator Tuner and maybe a Power Puck if anyone is runing them let me know what yall think about it thanks

I'm runnin one on my 03 and like it alot. Like most programmers It can get hot and smokey. I have no problem towing with it tho. For the money I don't think u can go wrong.

i just want something better then the ppe when i put it on 155 or 215 hp it likes to pop and its really getting old

ok guys i got a ppe on my 03 cummins i was thinkin about selling it or tryin to trade for a Predator Tuner and maybe a Power Puck if anyone is runing them let me know what yall think about it thanks

You'll learn alot more from reading instead of writing. Surely it's been covered. And what's a "fully built tanny"? Is that one of them there muscle mans with a orange face?

it likes to pop because your trucks not built for it. lets have a quiz. what causes a common rail to pop?
If you cant answer this in your head as soon as you read this, you need to remove your dumbass 8" tip, put the truck back to stock, then sell it and follow that by leaving this site.

This is CompD........................

Get an Airdog or Fass system and it should clear the pop. Dont sell the PPE for the Predator.

Cumminsforum.com has a lot more questions like this. Go there, they'll be glad to help.

Jake

yall are some real assholes on here that goes for you ( drasko )
and on Cumminsforum.they aint any smartass guys on there
the only reason i asked yall for help is i have been told some many thing that could fix the pop i have been told to get injector , aftermarket cp3 pump, someone said the ppe had high timing and would make some 03,04s pop but i traded for a samrty so pop is fixed
and i got a built tranny from simmons diesel

the pop is cause by a drop in rail pressure there dale gribble. youll do it on the smarty too once you get to playing with it. If you have a question about popping, a simple search would have found you that answer. ill stop being an ass once you noobies learn how to use the phucking search button and quit wasting our bandwidth.

rant over

yall are some real assholes on here that goes for you ( drasko )
and on Cumminsforum.they aint any smartass guys on there
the only reason i asked yall for help is i have been told some many thing that could fix the pop i have been told to get injector , aftermarket cp3 pump, someone said the ppe had high timing and would make some 03,04s pop but i traded for a samrty so pop is fixed
and i got a built tranny from simmons diesel

Theres smart-asses there too, they just dont mind when everyday theres a brand new thread started titled "Which potato chip smokes the most" or "Who makes the best intake" or better yet "Check out pics of my new chrome truck nutz".
We tried helping you out, seriously get on there and search rail pop and Predator Diablo or whatever the phuck it is and youll find out what you need. :welcome:
Oh and the "tanny" question was a crack at your sig spelling

Last edited:
^^^ what he said, he's just not an "a$$-hole" like me! Lmao

you probably mean your fuel pressure feeding your CP3. do you have a rail pressure guage? this monitors the pressure inside the rail where all the injector lines head to each injector and its monitored in XX,000PSI. common street driving is upwards of 18,000PSI.

yeah i don't think 25psi is enough to do much, mine usually idles around 6,500psi or 8,000 depending on what settings i'm playing with on the SSR

Back