Dickson, TN this Friday (11th)

bdp

beans diesel performance
MTPA is gonna be in Dickson Friday, diesel truck class is 7th class and starts at 7. Go to midtnpullers.com for rules in our class.

8500# Stock Diesel

8,500 lb. Stock Diesel Truck Rules
1. Must be licensed, registered, and insured.

2. Weight limit is 8,500 lbs. with driver. There is a 100 lb. weight break if the truck does not have any front ballast or hanging weights.

3. May be hauled to pull.

4. One 2.8 turbo only, adapter plates are allowed. A bushing may be used to downsize the compressor housing ahead of the wheel. If a bushing is used it must be round, at least 3/4" long, mounted within 0.050 inch of the compressor wheel, and the inside diameter of the bushing may not exceed the 2.8" limit.

5. All computer chips and boxes are permitted.

6. No nitrous or propane. All bottles must be removed.

7. Water injection allowed.

8. There will be under hood inspections. Top three trucks will be teched after each pull.

9. Rear suspension may be blocked. Blocks must be easily removed. No welded rear suspension.

10. Air bags permitted, must have only 1 airline running to them and line must be capped off. No air tanks, compressors, or in cab controls.

11. No strapping or chaining down front and/or rear suspension.

12. Front hanging weights or ballast are allowed. NOT to exceed 60 inches forward of the center of the front axle.

13. All hitches must be a Reese-style hitch. Reinforcements are permitted. Trick hitches are prohibited. The hooking point must be the rear most point of the vehicle and must be rearward of the stock location of the tailgate. The hitch must be horizontal to the ground and stationary in all directions. The hitch height from the ground may not exceed 26 inches. The hooking point must have a minimum 3 inch inside diameter opening for the sled hook. The hooking point will be measured to the center of the clevis loop.

14. Vehicle must have kill switch on back of truck. It will be checked by safety official.

15. Hook point must be past rear of truck bed. Bumper may be notched or removed.

16. No chains, studs, spikes, etc.

17. D.O.T. street legal tires only. 35" height limit.

18. Engine must have come stock from factory in a 1-ton pickup truck or less application. Engine does not have to be the same manufacturer as truck. (i.e., Cummins engine may be transplanted to a Ford or Chevy truck).

19. Drive train must be O.E.M. from 1 ton or less pickup. (i.e. no drop boxes or reversers).

20. It is strongly recommended that all trucks have safety equipment (fuel shut offs, scatter blankets, fire extinguisher, etc.)

21. Must have axle bolt covers on rear wheels.

22. All trucks running over 4500 rpms must use an SFI approved transmission blanket or bellhousing shield.

23. All exhaust must exit behind the cab and must go upwards.

24. Vehicles must have shield under harmonic balancer to keep balancer from coming out from under truck in case of breakage.

25. All trucks running a 2.8 charger must meet these driveline rules: Must have at least six inch wide u-joint shields around rear u-joint constructed of at least 1/4" steel or 3/8" aluminum that will safely contain the u-joint and the end of the rear shaft. All shields must be securely mounted to the vehicle. Any front u-joint that is visible from side of the truck must be shielded to contain the u-joint and the end of the shaft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing to add thats in the general rules is thsi year we have to wear fire suits and helmets, gay yes I know but I have no control over that. If you plan to join us atleast bring a helmet and have a kill switch, we will let some slide one time with those two things if its your first time pulling with MTPA.

You don't have to pay a membership fee to Pull do you?

I know there is an orginization here in Ky. that won't let you pull unless you pay a $BIG TIME$ Membership fee.

You don't have to pay a membership fee to Pull do you?

I know there is an orginization here in Ky. that won't let you pull unless you pay a $BIG TIME$ Membership fee.

I have pulled with them 3 times this year and they were 20.00 or 25.00.
come on down
joe

Small price to pay Phil for guaranteed payouts!

It is a good org. To pull with! ;)

Good luck guys I won't be making it, lack of funds. :(

Not completly positive but I think if you are not a member its 50.00 to hook and like 100 to join and hook.

Broke Another Axle. We Got Her Fixed And Will Be In Ky. Sat.
Thanks To All That Came To The Pull
Joe