Diesel Addict

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hello,
My name is Bruce and I am a diesel addict!! It all started back in 93 when I bought my first Dodge cummins and reached new heights about 3yrs ago when I watched Dennis Perry's TS Performance truck break into the 10's up in Martin Michigan . That totaly hooked me !! I now race the DHRA quick diesel class with an 04.5 dodge 4x4 that I have managed to squeeze an 11.96 out of. I drive it every day and also use it to pull my 93 to the track incase somthing breaks. I also own a small tool and die / machine shop where I design and build molds and special machinery for the plastic industry and a few diesel parts.
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks and it looked like it was a great bunch of guys with allot of good information so I had to join.

Welcome to the site Bruce Nice times with that 3rd gen!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome that is the cool thing about diesel guys they are a friendly bunch !

Toolman said:
Hello,
My name is Bruce and I am a diesel addict!! It all started back in 93 when I bought my first Dodge cummins and reached new heights about 3yrs ago when I watched Dennis Perry's TS Performance truck break into the 10's up in Martin Michigan . That totaly hooked me !! I now race the DHRA quick diesel class with an 04.5 dodge 4x4 that I have managed to squeeze an 11.96 out of. I drive it every day and also use it to pull my 93 to the track incase somthing breaks. I also own a small tool and die / machine shop where I design and build molds and special machinery for the plastic industry and a few diesel parts.
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks and it looked like it was a great bunch of guys with allot of good information so I had to join.
wow i guess i need to say it "Hello, My name is Dwight and I am a diesel addict!!" i feel much better now....:rockwoot:

Welcome Toolman! what kind of stuff you make???

Back