Diesel Dynamics injectors?

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
I would like to knew more about Diesel Dynamics injectors Stage 4. http://www.dieseldynamics.com/

For racing purpose they reccomend Stage 4 injectors (6BTL004), but this item is not on their web page.

Is this injector marine 370 based?
Injection angle?
Hole size and quantity?
Is it EDM honed?
How about pop-up pressure?
Any performance gains? (compared to marine 370 injectors)
How about smoke?

Like I understand price is $800, do they add core charge?
Core,how much?

Any positve feedback from users?

:evil

dont know much about the injectors you are talking about but check out this web site www.dynomitediesel.com they make some great injectors and there service is outstanding if you call them ask for Ross 360-794-7974 good luck

:doh: Two companys with very similar names!:badidea:

No thechnical description about those injectors.

Here is copy of Dynomite Diesel Performance stage 4 injector description:

94-98 12 Valve - 140hp Stage 4 Injectors
"The best" 12 injector Bar None! Used by Lenny Reed, Big Bad Dodge, Richard "Maddog" Madsen and many more!

Part Number: 9498B140 Retail: $899.00 Core: No Core Charge

:soap:

No tech. info.

I will send e-mail to Ross.

Have you ever heard something about those injectors: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ETR-JL-S-4-225HP-INJECTOR-12VALVE-DODGE-CUMMINS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33554QQihZ002QQitemZ120053381066QQtcZphoto

Here is copy of item decription :

1994-1998(Early) Dodge Cummins 12 Valve
THESE ARE EDM MODIFIED
5 Holes @ .022 Diameter
THESE ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET OR TOWING USE
These Flow Nearly Double The Volume Of The 370 Marine Injector
ETR/JL HIGH PERFORMANCE INJECTORS
Add 225 HORSEPOWER & 405 FT/LBS OF TORQUE
We Suggest 4" Exhaust, Larger Turbo, And A Healthy Drivetrain!!

RIGHT OFF IDLE-THESE THINGS SCREAM

Again,no information on their webpage ;http://www.etrdp.com/catalog/index.php

Stage four DynoMite injectors

Here's a little user experience,

On my daily driver, which is a 96 5-speed, I'm currently running DynoMite Stage 4's. My pump flows around 600cc's and it's got a HTT Pro-Street 66 charger. Timed at 25.5 degrees right now.
Last dyno run on David Dunbar's dyno was 625hp and 1175tq, consistently on three runs with only a three hp difference between the runs.
Daily driving in a somewhat conservative :aiwebs_032: manner gets around 17.3 to 17.6 mpg in stop and go and freeway driving.

I can control the smoke easier with these injectors than I could with my old 370's with less timing (20). Seat of the pants feel is, well....great to put it mildly.

A couple other guys in my area are running DynoMite injectors with great results also.

My point is this. There are many good suppliers of injectors out there. Ask around for peoples results and opinions. Also ask the supplier about their warranties and return policies and you'll find that DynoMite is tough to beat.

Just one old man's opinion,
Cousin Billy
BRC Diesel Performance
California, Ky.

Cousin Billy what smoke are you controling? The Idle smoke or the take off smoke, I have a set of 435s and they smoke in this cool weather but when its in the 100*s its not to noticable, and I can pass emissions.

Trapper,

Sorry, I wasn't very specific in my description of "smoke control".

At 25.5 degrees of timing, there is a slight haze at idle. Less timing would probably equal less haze, I'm sure. But it's not an eye watering type of haze anyway. Also helps that the haze comes outa 6" stacks:aiwebs_032: .

What I meant in my previous post was that I can accelerate through the gears in stop and go traffic without blowin smoke all over the cars behind me every time I shift or get moving from a stop. When I ran PDR 370's, it took a bit of concentration and effort to do the same without blowin black smoke.

When it's time to stand on the loud pedal:woohoo: , it's like an eclipse of the sun till the boost gets over 40 or so and the charger does an outstanding job of burnin the fuel these injectors are capable of squirtin.

I thought I was gonna have to switch to smaller injectors and less timing for the winter months, but it's just so driveable and easy to start like it is right now, I doubt I'll change anything. But, it hasn't been below 25 degrees at night around here......yet:aiwebs_027: .

See ya,
Cousin Billy