Diesel Fest 08

georgiadiesel

I'm not really sure
Hey guys the 1st annual georgiadiesel fest 08 is now in the making. We would like to invite each and everyone one of you to attend. The event is most likely gonna take place in commerce georgia,still working out all the details.There will food,drinks,and fun available for the kids. Everyone please attend. Bring your dodge,ford,chevy,anything diesel we dont care.There will be more post as I get more details.If you would like attend please post on here.I will be more than happy to give my cell # to anyone wishing to attend to get more details.This event will take place toward the end of october.Thanks for looking and I hope to see everyone there.

ok what we have so far is this. event will be held @ sloppy joes in commerce if you have never been there this place is pretty fun as far as the date, not set in stone yet,still working on the food guys, they have not called me back yet, we are working on getting a portable dyno, so if you no anyone willing to bring one that would be great tell them to contact me. so bring your diesel show it off, bring your 4-wheeler,motorcycle anything.keep a eye on this and keep a eye on sloppy joes website for more details.contact me be email or pm me if you need more details. please post if would like to atted so we can no how many to prepare for

ok what we have so far is this. event will be held @ sloppy joes in commerce if you have never been there this place is pretty fun as far as the date, not set in stone yet,still working on the food guys, they have not called me back yet, we are working on getting a portable dyno, so if you no anyone willing to bring one that would be great tell them to contact me. so bring your diesel show it off, bring your 4-wheeler,motorcycle anything.keep a eye on this and keep a eye on sloppy joes website for more details.contact me be email or pm me if you need more details. please post if would like to atted so we can no how many to prepare for
looking at somtime towards end of october. any suggetions ??

thanks for the pm but the date will be posted here and on sloppy joes when the date is set

sounds like fun, just let us know the date.

may wanna get in touch with Jody @ DP-Tuner and see who he recommends for a good dyno man. Went to the SSS 08 and the Dyno guy there was clueless to running diesels on the dyno, made for some pissed off folks

hey how would i go about getting in touch with DPM .thanks for posting I forgot to call jody today. It 's always easier with a woman in charge. As for the name with can change that no problem,how about georgia diesel 1st annual blowout. That sounds good. Yall should come down to.Still waiting on mike to get back with a date we can do this.He is gonna help us advertise on his web site.get back with me if yall want to come down with us . We would love to have yall there.

Diane, yall think yall could handle that long drive.I know it is along way for yall :hehe:

hey how would i go about getting in touch with DPM .thanks for posting I forgot to call jody today. It 's always easier with a woman in charge. As for the name with can change that no problem,how about georgia diesel 1st annual blowout. That sounds good. Yall should come down to.Still waiting on mike to get back with a date we can do this.He is gonna help us advertise on his web site.get back with me if yall want to come down with us . We would love to have yall there.

I like it. :cheer:

Just let us know when. Got alot happening towards the end of October.

Make it Sat. OCT. 31 (Halloween) or Sun. NOV. 1

I'm on duty the previous weekend and won't be able to make it!!

Dave, you're gonna have to have a talk with your boss/es and let them know where your priorities are at. They need to know that you public service will have to wait so you can go to these events at will LOL

Georgiadiesel....

do know there's a dyno day on Nov 15th at Garmons shop. As much as people would like to make every GTG, times are tough. You may think about getting everyone that you have in mine that's coming to go to Garmons event. DPM will be there with the dyno

Back