Diesel Manor

waldershrek

Anybody order from them? I just ordered a new air filter and cover yesterday and magically my bank account gets hacked later in the day. Coincidence?

The weird thing is I used a credit card (not my bank card) to place the order and it was my bank card that got hacked by some bicycle shop in Seattle.

Why would you even suspect them if you used an unrelated card?

Why would you even suspect them if you used an unrelated card?

Because I use my bank account to pay that credit card that I ordered from them with. They were the only place I ordered anything from so my suspicion went to them but I guess it's just a wicked coincidence.

Yeah thanks lowdiesel......lol wtf. This type of **** makes me want to pay cash for everything.

They are two totally unrelated incidents. I have bought from Diesel Manor and never had a problem. Your bank account being hacked was just a coincidence. Do you use Bank Of America?

I've ordered from Diesel Manor a couple times. I've also had my debit number stolen twice. Completely unrelated.

I got my stuff from Diesel Manor, and whoever bought stuff with my debit card was nice enough to send me a birthday bouqet from FTD in December (June b-day) and a subscription to Playboy. Got all my money back too:hehe:

This has nothing to do with Diesel Manor

Always buy my gauges from them, never had a problem. Great place and service.

Back