Diesel Power Centerfold!

the nitto's got swapped to my dads duramax before I left for deployment and it's been sitting behind my shop with bald stock duramax 265's... which i'm going to burn to the ground when I get home :)

Nice Shoe's Brah!!!

lol

thanks, i tried to get out of the pic as much as i could...but i wanted to focus more on how much/little the tires stuck out.

i was disappointed to not see any hot chicks in this thread as well bud.

Ryan,
Always thought your truck was white. Wierd.
I wanted those rims before I found such a good deal on the 22's I have now. I'm thinking really hard about removing my lift, changing rim/tires and dropping to a more agressive stance on my mega cab (4X4).

Care sharing the offset, backspacing, suspension set-up, tire size, etc.

Not trying to steal your look, just wanting to know where to start...

Thanks,
Frank

Ryan,
Always thought your truck was white. Wierd.
I wanted those rims before I found such a good deal on the 22's I have now. I'm thinking really hard about removing my lift, changing rim/tires and dropping to a more agressive stance on my mega cab (4X4).

Care sharing the offset, backspacing, suspension set-up, tire size, etc.

Not trying to steal your look, just wanting to know where to start...

Thanks,
Frank

Probably have me confused with Dan/Yoda, his is white, I get called Dan all the time lol

my truck suspension setup is stock front, rear has overload and mini blocks removed and caltracs, wheels are 22x9.5 with 305/45R22... not sure on offset, I didn't specify when ordering and just got lucky I guess :bow:

hey...that could either be an insult or a complement depending on how you look at it? lol probably more of an insult though.

You know floridians.... They all look the same......

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

Well Dan's the tall good looking one with braces, i'm just tall and good looking :)

pics were taken at this year's TS in KY

So...

No excuse to not have a scantily clad feminine form gracing the photographs...

Jeez, even ferd guys can manage, you'd think a nice goat could too :poke:

So...

No excuse to not have a scantily clad feminine form gracing the photographs...

Jeez, even ferd guys can manage, you'd think a nice goat could too :poke:

new pics up soon hopefully with said scantily clad women... just got my wife a nice suncoast tank top to model in :clap:

here, this can hold you over for now.... aforementioned wife/turbo monkey

43e28d66.jpg

Back