Diesel Shootout April 25, Louisiana

ka rainwater

hey guys i'm putting on a diesel drag shootout here in Louisiana on April 25th...i did a get together last year and rented out a dyno but we're going to the track thsi year to settle some scores...i'm just getting it planned but we will have lots of vendors and tons of prizes and give aways...i'll be boiling a bunch of crawfish as well so if your interested let me know and i'll be sure to keep you up to date when i get more details worked out...

Sounds good. What part of Louisiana? Sounds like I might have to make a trip back home for this one.

Any event that has good cooking Im interested in!! What else will be on the menu??

the track is located in Port Allen but the after party will be in Baton Rouge...i'm boiling crawfish but last year we had a pit setup for people who didn't want them...once i get some things set in stone i'll get all the details out i just wanted to let people know...if your interested in coming please email me so i can get you on the list to update u as i get the information

ka_rainwater@yahoo

Keep us posted on dates and times.It is going to be at No Problem?:tree:
I went to the dyno last year but it was a Ford only deal so I was told no dyno for you.:bang

the date i'm looking at is April 25th for the track and party...i'll keep everyone informed on the info for the event...and yea this year it's open to everyone so get the word out there to your friends who aren't on the sites and let them know...the more people that come the cheaper it will be for everyone

This thread will be closing shorty,...and I'll be posting a new one with more info, the vendors involved, the giveaways, raffles,..etc, etc etc

Back