Diesel Tech Magazine Checkin In

DTMag

Technical Editor DT Mag
Hey Guys

Jacob from Diesel Tech Magazine checking in. I'll try and get a little more active around here.

Welcome from the great white north. And thank you for a great Magazine, wish it came out a little more often is all!

Will you folks be at the august blackout in edmonton this year?

Kevin

Welcome Jacob, I'm a big fan of DT magazine, I wish it would come out monthly. You guys do a great job!

Welcome from the great white north. And thank you for a great Magazine, wish it came out a little more often is all!

Will you folks be at the august blackout in edmonton this year?

Kevin

Thanks for the good words guys. We're trying.

As for the Blackout, it's on the list of events to attend. So yeah, hopefully we'll be there.

Hey guys I like DT mag, but the only place I can find it is usually a barnes & noble book store. Can anybody clue me in on where else to find it, as that isn't the easiest or closest place for me.

Welcome Jacob! Great Mag!

Branes and Noble and 7-11's are the best places to find it. Since we're only every other month though, it can be tough to find it on news stands. You can subscribe on our website, then you don't have to hunt for it at all.

Thanks for the good words guys. We're trying.

As for the Blackout, it's on the list of events to attend. So yeah, hopefully we'll be there.

That will be great, I would love to meet you there. Just look for the black truck with lots of smoke

Hey, welcome to the site Jake!

Tell Ryan I said what's up!!!

You guys should come out to more events in the Northwest as well...it was cool meeting you guys over that at the Moses Lake Sled pull!

Cheers - Denny

Oh, and photo credits go to Ryan..

<----- He takes some awesome photos!

Welcome. Yea, definately the best diesel mag out there. Its the only one I look forward to reading. Good stuff in there, especially the longbed Mega:rockwoot:.