Diesels on the mountain '09

R33615

STARTED
I know the main sponser is not everyones favorite around here but is anyone gonna be at this event this year? I was really hoping this event would get bigger each year so I could start seeing some of these big HP guys come out. And maybe even a dyno as well... :rockwoot:

We most likley won't be going unless the payouts get a little better, I spent $1,941.15 to get there and back, won the class (two trucks) and first place payed out $300 and $90.00 dollars of that went right back to hook fees NSPA one day membership $40, hook fee $20, 2 pit passes $30 (one for the driver, and one for my one pit member/wife)

BBD

I left before I got to see your truck pull (BBD), I had an appointment to make and the pull was running like 2 hours behind schedule... I would have loved to see it in action though!

It was a good time last year

Really nice country out there.

100_0348.jpg

100_0324.jpg

Nothing says fun like four wheeling in the rental Jeep.

100_0325.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0338.jpg

100_0337.jpg

We will be there again this year. It would be nice to see it get bigger. Last year there wasn't as many people and I think this year will be even less.

Maybe if there is more big names and events more poeple will show up.

I will be there again. Was fun the last two years that I have gone, but they do need more big name fast trucks. It got kind of boring watching 40 fifteen second diesels then just a few fast trucks come out. Still a good time though racing, just wish there was more big diesel events around here.$.02

Wow, I think if that happened to me I would never even think about goin back. $300 for a mod class 1st place, Craig payed double that to the street class and his was a first time event down in Lancaster.
We most likley won't be going unless the payouts get a little better, I spent $1,941.15 to get there and back, won the class (two trucks) and first place payed out $300 and $90.00 dollars of that went right back to hook fees NSPA one day membership $40, hook fee $20, 2 pit passes $30 (one for the driver, and one for my one pit member/wife)

BBD

Scott, I'm sorry about that man. The payouts are supposed to be larger this year but it's not set in stone yet. I ended up winning the super street class in 2008 and I made it to every pull, won or took 2nd every pull and still only made $800 in payouts. The pit passes and membership fees are pretty steep in my opinion also. But, it's the only pulling around here so it's worth it if you enjoy the sport.

So, we will defiantly be there. Robbie Cook should be in the low 10's with the conversion truck, his brother has a mid 11 second truck that will be there. It's always hot as hell but it's a lot of fun. I'll have my 38' trailer there with cold beverages and shade for any CompD members that want to stop by!

Jeremy

It was a good time last year

Really nice country out there.

100_0348.jpg

100_0324.jpg

Nothing says fun like four wheeling in the rental Jeep.

100_0325.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0338.jpg

100_0337.jpg

There was way more than 2 beers involved in that weekend!!! Y'all comin this year Mike?

Back