Different Exhaust Manifold..

I dig the skill that goes into these, but I wouldn't buy one I stick with a ported log style manifold that's port matched etc.

Here is another interesting one I found on CL in the Denver area. Guy wants $1200 though.
-----------------
I have a custom built 24 valve Cummins header and Borg Warner 66mm turbo (17784) for sale. The turbo and header have less than 1000 miles on them and are being replaced with compounds. Let me know if you have any questions

Cummins header/66mm borg warner

Attachments

• Custom Header.jpg
    Custom Header.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't see the benefit of doing something like that if you make no attempt to make the tubes equal length.....

Unless my eyesight has just gone to **** tonight, which is highly possible after all this damn reading.

Basically, I'm not sure I'd pay the $1 he is asking for something that is so blatantly wrong.

I agree equal length tubing gives the greatest benefit but also more challenging to build. IMO the manifold I posted is an improvement over the likes of ATS & HTT manifolds (certainly better than the stocker) in that the exhaust exiting the end cylinders takes less of a sharp turn. And if you have the pieces and welding expertise to build your own & give it a shot. . .

I agree equal length tubing gives the greatest benefit but also more challenging to build. IMO the manifold I posted is an improvement over the likes of ATS & HTT manifolds (certainly better than the stocker) in that the exhaust exiting the end cylinders takes less of a sharp turn. And if you have the pieces and welding expertise to build your own & give it a shot. . .

I think you actually posted that after I clicked reply so I didn't notice it until after I posted.. I wasn't talking about that design at all. It still isn't "right," but it is better than the first one posted.

In the first one, the pulses have to travel a heck of a lot further than the stock design. I just can't imagine it working much better than a stocker.