dipricol gauges x5

srt6.7

Changing my directions into different gauges probably. All gauges have no more then 17k miles on them and trucks all ways garage so they don't get beat on with heat if any one cares haha.

I have 5 of the following Danin dipricol optics all white background with red pointer ans black bezel but rail psi has chrome.
Electric rail psi
Electric fuel psi
Pyro to 1600
Boost 0 to 100
Boost 0 to 100 ( this one sticks as it was my drive psi gauge maybe able to clean it)
And dual overhead pod

Everything has it senders and wiring. Still installed right now but will remove if they sell and trucks not in use right now.
Looking to keep as a package but if people want every piece ill go that route.

Ill say 595 or make offer that will come with everything, pod and all. I have over 700 into these and new see of isspros with this set up is 860 or something if i remember right. Iam not going isspro though just fyi changed my intentions.

I must add these are by far the up most best factory matched gauges down to color and appearance!!

Thanks for looking

Will the rail psi work on a 6.7? assuming they are off the truck in your sig. And

yes they work in a 6.7... The voltage is slightly different from a 5.9 to 6.7 so this gauge is high 5-700 psi max i was told when in a 6.7...

whats the face and bezal color ? i'll take the boost gauge if they are black bezel back face

pm sent for knoberman

part outs not for sure but I sent a guy prices for rail and pyro and if you want fuel psi should be good to go.

whats the face and bezal color ? i'll take the boost gauge if they are black bezel back face

color is in the first post. and I have few guys wanting the boost from cummins forum also but i want the pyro and rail and fuel psi gauges gone first. will post up what happens

185 for rail
175 for pyro
185 for fuel psi
boost 45
boost that sticks but compressor moves it no problem just hooked in my truck it didnt move, no idea if my copper lines kinked or plugged but selling at 20

I have a guy awaiting to PAY for fuel psi gauge and boost and waiting for word on rail and pyro if they will be sold.....

Texas diesel ill let you know guy wanted Pyro and rail but we see they not for sure claimed. You pay asking price on rail? Send me pm on what your thinking for being backup buyer cause other guy still has first shot.
Thanks

Just sent you a pm monkey...

Fuel psi isspoken for. Iam waiting for sure on the Pyro and rail purchase.

The gauges are spoken for other then the sticky boost. Iam just waiting for payments when they want as I can't ship till mid week or so. Anythings changes I will update thanks for looking and merry Christmas!

Gauge went out today. Daughter was in hospital for awhile and I have a jacked schedule working nights and sleeping all day. It's out tho. Would imagine by end of week u have it.